The British Prime Minister met Theresa May. There will be bilateral talks between the two Prime Ministers.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi arrived in London on the second leg of his trip to three countries. British Foreign Minister welcomed PM Modi at Heathrow Airport. Prime Minister meets with his counterpart British Prime Minister Theresa May today There will be bilateral talks between the two Prime Ministers.
Modi will also visit the Science Exhibition running in London, where the scientific achievements and inventions of India’s 5000 years have been shown. During this time, scientists of British and Indian origin will also get PMs. Agreement on Ayurvedic medicine between the two countries will also be signed during Prime Minister Modi’s Second UK visit. In the presence of PM Modi, the contract will be stamped between the All India Institute of Ayurveda and the College of Medicine of Britain.
In the episode of bilateral programs, Prime Minister Modi and British Prime Minister Theresa will also participate in several events organized at the Crick Institute. Prime Minister Cancer and Malaria Cure will also be available to scientists engaged in research. Together they will also hold meetings with the niche CEO of the two countries. There is also hope to discuss the return of fugitive criminals of India during bilateral talks.
British PM and PM Modi said in a joint dialogue-
British PM Theresa said on a meeting with Indian PM Modi– “I hope we will work together for the people of both India and Britain.
At the same time, PM Modi said that – I am convinced that after today’s meeting there will be a new energy in relations between the two countries. I am glad that Britain is going to be a part of the International Solar Coalition. I believe that this is not just a fight for climate change but it is also a fight for future generations. PM Modi also said that it is a matter of happiness for me that on the birth anniversary of Lord Basaveshwar, I am going to meet people here.
Here’s the complete program of PM Modi.
- According to Indian time between 1.30 pm to 2.30 pm, there will be a meeting between Modi on the breakfasts at 10 Downing Street and PM Theresa of the UK.
- During the afternoon 3.30 to 3.45 pm, Science will visit the exhibition in the museum. The exhibition depicts the journey of 5000 years of India’s science and innovation.
- The Bridge Bridge will be a themed reception in the Science Museum between 3.45 pm and 4.15 pm
- Between 4.30 pm and 4.35 pm, Lingayat philosopher and social reformer Bashar will pay tribute to his statue along the Thames river between 12th century
- Visits to Research Labs from 6 to 7.10 pm, India UK CEO Forum meeting and India-UK science and technology cooperation exhibition.
- At night 8.30 pm, Queen Elizabeth will meet.
- At 9.30 pm, we will address the people of the Indian community in the ‘talk about India’ program.
- At 12.30 pm, the UK’s PM Theresa will attend the dinner organized for leaders of Commonwealth countries.
PM said in Sweden that there are no reforms in India, the transformations are happening
During his speech in Stockholm, PM Modi’s remarkable achievements of his government, he told about various schemes from the monetary plan to Ayushman India. He said, “I want to express my gratitude to the public and the government, especially the King of Sweden and the Prime Minister of Sweden, Mr. Lavan, to welcome me and my delegation in Sweden.” Modi said that Lavain came to receive him at the airport and later left the hotel.
PM Modi said that in the last 4 years, one such step has been taken by us, which has increased the hope and confidence of the world in India. PM said that India is now going through a phase of transition. There is no reform in India, Transformation is happening and we will be transforming India. On the success of daughters like Mary Kom and Saina, we all sew proudly.
The Prime Minister said, “Today India is going through a phase of change. With the goal of development with everyone, we got an unprecedented majority four years ago and we have done a great deal for this. We have not done anything to increase the respect of India. Whether it is Yoga Day, Ayurveda or the development of nature with the vision, you are establishing India as a leader in the world.